Our school premises are recorded and monitored by CCTV 24 hours a day.
The school utilises the services of a therapy dog in classrooms and in the school yard.
School Documents / Policies
2015 School Review
In 2015 the Coolaroo South Primary School underwent a Peer Review.
The purpose of the review was to:
- Evaluate the school's performance against its strategic plan 2010 - 2013.
- Focus on school directions for the next strategic plan 2015 -2018 and establish challenging and achievable goals for this period.
- Support the school with recommendations that will assist it achieve its aims and goals.
The review examined key aspects of the school's performance during this period including student achievement, engagement and wellbeing with an aim to:
- Highlight and celebrate the success.
- Identify challenges and how that might be addressed.
This is a summary of the Peer Review Report.